camps in st. Augustine | Squat the Planet

camps in st. Augustine

Al norris

Reaction score
Anybody needing place to stay in the st.Augustine area , there is 2 camps of state Road 16 , near the racetrack in the wooded area next to it , 2 camps , owner donated the land to help homeless and squatters ,

Don't pan handle and don't flash signs , arrest you on spot, WiFi access with 5 hotels and outlet mall, and power charging for phones .. good people running those camps
randy and Albert ...
good luck ..hope it helps somebody

pewpew

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
St. Augustine Fl?

Huge tourist trap, segways and stuck up snobs everywhere lol...great history tho, check out the Spanish fort if ya get the chance. I personally couldn't stand it there, let alone camping in the area.

BoomHower

Reaction score
Thats very cool for florida they normally dont allow this sort of thing to go down, it will help someone i'm sure, i'm not in that area, and currently a housie down this way around Tampa parts, i pay my respects to Al Norris, thats cool sir. Thank you for posting

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads