Calling all dumpster diving friends

D

Deleted member 24782

Yeah, a few fuckers can ruin it for everyone.

Same with sleeping rough. When I sleep in a doorway, I'm up and leaving quite early (like 6am) and I don't leave anything behind, no trash, not even a cigarette paper. I make sure everything is clean.

Others sleep late so the owner/employee of the shop needs to wake them up, argue with them. Or they leave lots of trash behind, cans, whatever. Sometimes even used needles.

No wonder that shop owners put gates in front of good doorways. :(

I LIKE YOUR STYLE.

MFB

Reaction score
Starbucks always has good shit, and ya can figure out what days they throw stuff away and work it into your sched.

Walgreen's is good too. Once I found 3 bottles w about an oz each of szyrup (cough syrup and codiene) in thier dumpster.

Dumpsters and flea markets the day after, sometimes vendors throw thier shit away if they dont sell it.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoC7jfTi66c6gxfHlTC6DHS4PVYB
Dunno if thatll work, made it years ago when I first got a go pro.

SlabGrabber

Reaction score
Hope it's ok if I jump into this thread instead of starting a new one. I have a couple questions about municipal waste (not the band). Any advice is appreciated.

1. In general, are dumpsters emptied at the same time as residential trash?

2. Has anyone had any success in getting around locks/compactors? Seems like all the dumpsters with potential in my town have one or the other.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads