Call to action

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
black bloc has nothing to do with "designer fashion" it's to keep your actions anonymous. There more people who block up, the safer everyone is for police to point out who did what. You don't only help yourself keep your identity secret, but you help keep everyone else's secret as well. You don't want to get caught after the fact because someone took a picture of you during a protest doing something illegal with your face showing. The more people blocked up, the harder it is to tell who's who.

tallhorseman

Reaction score
Some of you are using words that don't need to be used in a public forum. You could be someone who is frustrated(I feel ya), but I don't want that frustration to get an innocent person popped on a conspiracy charge.

You also need to understand that FBI agents troll public forums and try to incite people into writing things worthy of a conspiracy charge. They would love to get you on record talking about inciting riots, disrupting utilities, being violent, etc., so they can put you on their list.

Just saying...be careful.

spoorprint

Reaction score
Tallhorseman, thanks for the reminder.

Finn, here is something that bothers me and confirms something you said. Before G-20,there was no medics collective in Pittsburgh.One of the principle organizers left to do Common Grounds and the old one dissolved. Last summer enough of us trained that there were plenty
of medics for the G-20, but most of us came from out of town.We dispersed and again
the Burg has no medics collective.

And I generally expect Pittsburgh to be well organized.

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
okay so I guess there will be no actions in DC only "light planning" will be going on according to SDAC

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads