Call of duty does anyone have Xbox ? (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
I really think this may be the wrong group to find online gamers in...considering it requires an Xbox, a TV, shore power, and fast internet....but hey, I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

@Matt Derrick might be a good person to respond to this one.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
I really think this may be the wrong group to find online gamers in...considering it requires an Xbox, a TV, shore power, and fast internet....but hey, I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Man.. you just never know. I'm (embarrassed af to admit but whatever) all geeked the fuck out on World of Warcraft Classic right now... True story.

If I gotta be all quarantined in a box I need an escape. The game might seem cheesy as fuck but honestly I've made really really good friends all over the world playing that shit.

If I'm ever in Malaysia, I have a real cool retribution paladin homie to visit. If I wind up in Melbourne Australia I know a rad discipline priest chick that wants to hang out. Japan, my homie Calum an alcoholic elementary school teacher by day, destruction warlock by night.. be real cool to meet that dude IRL. That's like 3 of about 4 dozen good friends I've made playing that stupid game. I'm also in Ronda Rousey's guild, she's a wow nerd too. I've been on some weird shit lately.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
So THATS where you been, eh Lupo? 🤣

Naw I feel you though. I had a long time Asheron's Call and Counter Strike 1.6 kick when those games first came out. I'm all about that LOZ: Breath of the Wild and Final Fantasy 7/9/10 right now. Games that dont require internet, and that I can run off of my Van's solar system.

WoW has always been an interest of mine. If I ever get reliable internet again, I might hit it up. Asheron's Call was like one of the original MMORPGs. Loved that game. Much like WoW.

OP
Hank602

Hank602

Honestly
Man.. you just never know. I'm (embarrassed af to admit but whatever) all geeked the fuck out on World of Warcraft Classic right now... True story.

If I gotta be all quarantined in a box I need an escape. The game might seem cheesy as fuck but honestly I've made really really good friends all over the world playing that shit.

If I'm ever in Malaysia, I have a real cool retribution paladin homie to visit. If I wind up in Melbourne Australia I know a rad discipline priest chick that wants to hang out. Japan, my homie Calum an alcoholic elementary school teacher by day, destruction warlock by night.. be real cool to meet that dude IRL. That's like 3 of about 4 dozen good friends I've made playing that stupid game. I'm also in Ronda Rousey's guild, she's a wow nerd too. I've been on some weird shit lately.
I completely agree man, I’m almost going crazy!! I’ve lost my job due to the pandemic... so I’m just looking for anything to pass my time before I start a new job on Thursday. I completely agree with coywolf tho, if my friend I’m living with didn’t have a Xbox I’d be shit out of luck😂😂😂

OP
Hank602

Hank602

I completely agree brotha ! If I wasn’t living with a good friend that has a Xbox I’d be out of luck 😂😂😂

superphoenix

Wanderer
Bought a used one knowing I'll be staying in and working very little during quarantine. Tag is BigFellaDan2606 if you can find me.

Johny

Wanderer
I been playin call of duty modern warfare , modern warfare2 and black opps online when I'm off work lately , found a PlayStation and its something to do besides waiting to go back to work and watch anime with my girl ( I hate anime )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $25.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $25.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $25.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $25.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Coronavirus, Murder hornets, race riots...level 6 jumanji starts tonight
Well spanged up enough for a greyhound dipping this thursday thx! For the help!
My account finally says "Hobo"
No one can tell me I didn't earn my skank
Anyone in Minneapolis at the protest, just got back here from Duluth
Will do these posts occasionally so family and friends know we are alive and well.
Currently: in Mariposa, CA, getting ready to head to Coulterville, CA.
Always sucks to see good ppl/new friends get back on that ironhorse after getting to hangout/know, be safe friends an stay in touch! @Koala @scutellaria, maxy, Henry an well. Wish I was enroute South with y'all!
I hate my fucking back. A combination of bank bullshit and now a strained or sprained back had kept me held up in Pennsylvania. Have a place to stay, but I'm pissed at life trying to keep me off the road!
Fuck it, I'm getting a bottle
Wheat2020 wrote on Matt Derrick's profile.
I'mma cut to the chase: You don't call me what I consider to be a slur or insult, and I won't call you names.
You say I should love myself and have more self-confidence. You've got it all wrong. I love myself plenty, and I know for a fact that I am capable of doing incredible things, both good and evil.
You say fake it till you make it. I'm too honest for that. Instead I will have faith in myself, and act accordingly.
These new rules for the train riding forum are ridiculous. I've been on here for 5 ish years.

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
llohnny