cali.legalize?

thunderson5

Reaction score
does anyone have any info on the effort to legalize pot in cali. are they having any progress or are they just blowing steam.i know they were pretty gungho about it awhile back becuase of the resession but have not heard anything for awhile:confused:

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
sorry to change the subject of yer post...but, well..personally...it doesn't matter whether weed's decrimned or not at this point IMO......what's more important is when you look at what companies like Mansanto are doin to our food supply. they are genetically modifying and monopolizing on our food crops......and when you think about it ..that's scary. What's the easiest way to control the masses? I think it's by contaminating our food and water...control them, and you've got it. did you know they're tryin to make organic farming illegal here in the states?

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yea, you so got off topic...

There are four bills going threw the debate shit. 2 backed by higher ups. Two homegrown people effort.

This was like last month, ante heard anything since.

M

Mouse

sorry to change the subject of yer post...but, well..personally...it doesn't matter whether weed's decrimned or not at this point IMO......what's more important is when you look at what companies like Mansanto are doin to our food supply. they are genetically modifying and monopolizing on our food crops......and when you think about it ..that's scary. What's the easiest way to control the masses? I think it's by contaminating our food and water...control them, and you've got it. did you know they're tryin to make organic farming illegal here in the states?

in order to gear this comment back toward the actual subject.. I have always worried that with legalization will come regulation which will lead to structures like what you're taling about having far too much control on the supply of weed.

that doesn't appeal to me.

but if you get to grow weed in your back yard, then YAY

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I say tax, and reg that shit... Why put the hundreds of dollars into a fuckin thug/ drug dealers pockets, when I can put it into the corrupt system. At least SOME of it will got to education and shit...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads