Bristol Squatters | Squat the Planet

Bristol Squatters

mazapunx

Reaction score
Hi humans!!

This is my first post so, thanks you for reading me.
I'm from spain and i'll travel to Bristol (England) in January. i wanna squat but i don't know nothing about that squats situations or how many crews there are in Bristol. So i need some help.
If someone can help me, please contact me, i'll be really grateful.

Thanks for all and regards

Reactions: beersalt

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sending out the bat signal to @Anagor - he may even be there in January. :) I usually IM with him a few times a week so he will see this. :)

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hi!

I'm from spain and i'll travel to Bristol (England) in January. i wanna squat but i don't know nothing about that squats situations or how many crews there are in Bristol. So i need some help.

I will be most likely in Bristol in January as well. Have some squatting experience in Bristol. Don't know much about open squats there right now at the moment (since I am in Germany right now) but I have some contact.

Feel free to pm me .... :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Jerrell

Reaction score
I hear all the homeless in England are going to get a free house. The article I read talked about reclaiming empty homes and handing them over to street people.

How do you guys think that will affect squatting over there?

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
I hear all the homeless in England are going to get a free house. The article I read talked about reclaiming empty homes and handing them over to street people.

How do you guys think that will affect squatting over there?
AhahahahahaaAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaahhhhhh

Yeah that's a bunch of shit they ain't just handing over unclaimed buildings. Obviously residential is now illegal so taking possession of a building after having it your mail address for (I think) 10 years is out of question but man whatever the law WE WILL SQUAT HOUSES, FACTORIES , SITE UP OUR TRAILERS ON LAND AND THEY WONT STOP US jiust need people to keep believing in a good cause!!!

Reactions: Anagor and Jerrell

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads