Brazilian hitchhiker/hopper

luisneves

Reaction score
Hello guys!
My name is Luis and I'm from Brasil. I live in São Paulo State and have been around the punk scene for a while. I usually take short rides on freight trains, mainly to get home from the capital city (about 100 kilometers) and hitch trucks for bigger rides. Now I'm about to get to Argentina hopping, hitching and camping on the way. There are also squats in towns along the way and in Buenos Aires, where I expect to stay for a couple weeks.
Wish me luck on this first long travel, mates!

Cheers from the third world! :)

Sen

Reaction score
Boa sorte! Desfrutar de sua viagem amigo!

rusty

Reaction score
Hello guys!
My name is Luis and I'm from Brasil. I live in São Paulo State and have been around the punk scene for a while. I usually take short rides on freight trains, mainly to get home from the capital city (about 100 kilometers) and hitch trucks for bigger rides. Now I'm about to get to Argentina hopping, hitching and camping on the way. There are also squats in towns along the way and in Buenos Aires, where I expect to stay for a couple weeks.
Wish me luck on this first long travel, mates!

Cheers from the third world! :)
I have a very good friend from Sao Paolo :) def going to visit her, let me know about traveler friendly spots and as always GL and have fun on your journey!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads