Boston Bombings & Government False Flags

Tom Polono

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What a mess. The CIA paid for the older brother to study with the Jamestown Foundation and
Doku Umarov who the Chehen version of Osama Bin laden who the CIA has been funding to fight against Russia. Just like the CIA funded Osama Bin Laden in Afganatstan. and just like Osama and 911 its come back to bite us in the ass.

Reactions: thapoet

Bent Spoons

Reaction score
Let me my own armchair speculation a shot. The Boston bombing was act committed by the Russian intelligence agency to commit covert warfare on U.S. soil. The cold war never ended and most of the world wants to see the most fierce nation on earth to collapse. Have some patriotic pride and 'come together right now.' Exploitative competition to consume earth's limited resources have been embedded in generations of our genes, so you might as well acknowledge it in the social conscience.

'Murica... Fuck yeah.

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
Let me my own armchair speculation a shot. The Boston bombing was act committed by the Russian intelligence agency to commit covert warfare on U.S. soil. The cold war never ended and most of the world wants to see the most fierce nation on earth to collapse. Have some patriotic pride and 'come together right now.' Exploitative competition to consume earth's limited resources have been embedded in generations of our genes, so you might as well acknowledge it in the social conscience.

'Murica... Fuck yeah.

False

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads