BOO

Reaction score
WHAT needs to happen is full and conscious awareness of your multi-dimensional self and a positive unfolding
so constant energy towards that universal mind, in the now
not in the future, nor the past
we livei n the present
accepted
oppressive
with
without
structure
experiences of value
chaotic and catalytic value
run barefoot

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
WHAT needs to happen is full and conscious awareness of your multi-dimensional self and a positive unfolding
so constant energy towards that universal mind, in the now
not in the future, nor the past
we livei n the present
accepted
oppressive
with
without
structure
experiences of value
chaotic and catalytic value
run barefoot
Most of us on here don't use strings of fancy wording, just an occasional fancy word in our conversations will suffice.
It's not that we are stupid or uneducated, it's just annoying to read while some of us are intoxicated. Now whatever the
hell your're on... please pass it so the rest of us can partake!
Thank you, and enjoy Punk Nomad :p

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
That was his second thread posted in 'introductions'.
I'm not mean to new people on here, just being a smart ass because that crazy rant was not an introduction,
he already did an introduction some time ago. This should have been posted somewhere else.

Unslap

Reaction score
Most of us on here don't use strings of fancy wording, just an occasional fancy word in our conversations will suffice.
......................... SUFFICE :0

Reaction score
sorry guys don't remember posting that uhhh..yeah so i'm looking to take out credit cards anyone have any advice? i'll post a question somewhere about it..and yeah i'm quiet on here but not new to the site really just don't talk alot on here

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads