bokchoy and dirty rotten squatter

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Possible troll, possible nonissue with bokchoy. bokchoy has zero posts and this is his only chat. while dirty was a bit out of line, bokchoy really pushed it over the edge. I'll send him a warning unless anyone strongly disagrees.

01/01/2010 6:34 AM <dirty_rotten_squatter>
happie mothaa fuckin l8 new year form texas ya jews!! BAHAHAHA

<wildboy860> aha

<bokchoy> jews?

<bokchoy> wtf?

<RnJ> i love bok choy, the veggie.

<wildboy860> LoL

<dirty_rotten_squatter> I love beer..beer is good its good!!

<bokchoy> you got something against jews?

<dirty_rotten_squatter> me no, its just somethin Ive been sayin since forever dont get the panties in a knot yo

<wildboy860> physco stick

<dirty_rotten_squatter> I have several jewish friends

<bokchoy> my panites? fuck you!

<psycho-violinist> my panties are hot as fuck

<bokchoy> thats like sayin I have black friends so its alright to say nigger

<dirty_rotten_squatter> oh jesus effin christ Im out yo dont have time for childish
<cricketonthemove> Oh so PC...

<wildboy860> damn... cuase i was just startin to get entertained

<dirty_rotten_squatter> No I think hes a crimethincer

<bokchoy> it doesnt have to be fucking games over the internet. its a real world. youll be easy to find with that shitty tat on your face. see you on the streets bitch

<psycho-violinist> ahahaha this is epic!

<wildboy860> look..!!! people make polish jokes infront of me all the time and I'm polish and I don't give a shit

<dirty_rotten_squatter> oh my god are you seroius yo! damn.. if youre that easily offended you dont belong on the streets.....bitch haha

<wildboy860> cuase it's just a stupid joke

<psycho-violinist> im a crimethincer, well as much as one can be, cos its not something you subscribed to

<bokchoy> millions of your people werent slaughtered. people dont walk around saying your people are hte reason the world is fucked up and want to kill you

<psycho-violinist> and i still think this bullshit is epic funny haha

<wildboy860> oh no doubt

<psycho-violinist> hmm they do actually, though its not race based

<dirty_rotten_squatter> actually I thin that was only mel gibson

<psycho-violinist> plenty of ppl here would have copped shit cos of the lifestyle they
<dirty_rotten_squatter> and jews arent a race its a religion so it wouldnt be "your peole"

<psycho-violinist> and i get told all the time that "bums and hippies" are the reason the world is so fucked up, and that we are a blight

<psycho-violinist> everyone gets persecuted, even the white middle class, the minority blames them for EVERYTHING, they are all as bad as each other

<bokchoy> fuck you. blood of david in my veins. my relatives were killed in the holocaust. not my people . fuck off you scumfuck piece of shit

<psycho-violinist> people should just all grow the fuck up and get along

<dirty_rotten_squatter> ah whatever yo, Im not gonna let this kid ruin my new years. suck it up yo. obviously this forum isnt for you if you cant take something like that ha ha

<bokchoy> youre just jealous cuz we got bigger dicks than you

<psycho-violinist> wooo he's bringing out the big guns now hahaha

<wildboy860> oh damn!!!

<dirty_rotten_squatter> peace yall..im gonna take my "scumfuck" ass and get wasted with my small dick

<dirty_rotten_squatter> and actually if you watch schindlers list...they all have pretty small dicks haha later yall

<psycho-violinist> have fun

<cricketonthemove> happy New Year!

<bokchoy> I fucking dare you to ride the sunset

<bokchoy> you better roll deep bitch

<bokchoy> Ima smiley your peckerwood ass to hell

<dirty_rotten_squatter> happy new year to all even you bok choy..and Im rght on the sunset my friend

<bokchoy> see you soon then

<psycho-violinist> seriously, this forums not for shit like this ey? dirtys trying to take this all in good humor and let it slide, i suggest you do as well

<dirty_rotten_squatter> and good luck stayin on this forum after all that non sense
Actions

<bokchoy> he isnt lettin it slide. he kept making cracks, couldve just apologized and said peace. he kept it going.

<wildboy860> too bad you don't know 'em at all he was just fuckin around

<psycho-violinist> exactly, oh boy hahaha

<bokchoy> exactly. I dont know him at all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads