Black Triangle Group (self defense) Tools

guerrillamountain

Reaction score
Was reading through some of the self-defense/self-defense tools threads and thought I'd share my experience with carrying this thing as I really like it:

For what it is, which is a pure self-defense tool (you will not find literally anything else you can do with these besides poking holes in stuff), it's fantastic. Lightweight, very sturdy, and comes with a sheath that is designed to keep it extremely low-profile while leaving it easily accessible. I'd highly recommend one of these to anyone who's concerned about their safety on the road/around town but wants to be sure they can carry something with them at all times, and also do so discreetly. Purpose-built tools are always the best for their job, and in my experience carrying this thing around over the past few months, it has performed its job well. Pic is from some urbex activities a few months ago. This might read like an advertisement but just want to pass on the good word to those who do choose to keep something with them.

IMG_2758.jpg

Reactions: Barf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads