biscuits and grooooovy

chodycody

Reaction score
alrighttyyyyy thennn. hows everyone doing this morning? good! alright. well im cody, friends call me cody and the occasional chody. i would be 18 years young. i reside north of seattle at the moment. heading to montana next week and portland sometime after that. ive done some traveling but not nearly enough. photography. i love it. with it ive been able to avoid getting a "real job." i listen to any music that tries something a little different. i guess ive been called strange. anything else i missed? i dont know. but my buddy kyle (LittleRed) is on here too. he actually showed this to me. i just want you guys to know you have some damn handy info round these parts. oh and i cant wait for the collapse of civilization :D

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ha ha fuckin awesome title..biscuits and groovy..you seem to have an awesome personality hope our paths cross sometime yo!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads