Bike busk brigade | Squat the Planet

Bike busk brigade

amor fati

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I've always thought it would be awesome to do a bicycle-mounted band tour. I'm planning to live off my bike around the southwest and beyond and definitely bringing an instrument to busk with, maybe fiddle, although I'm better at accordion (maybe both? banjo??) anyway start a desert bike folk band with me.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
do you have a bike and/or instrument yet? if so, what kinds?

amor fati

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
yeah i have a pretty legit touring bike and cart, a banjo, accordion and fiddle. a mandolin i'm thinkng of selling and the banjo isn't really mine. so im not exactly sure what i'm going to narrow it down to - im a better accordionist than fiddler...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, i've recently changed my plans and am going to bike down the west coast starting in late july. i'm also hoping to pick up a smaller backpacking guitar somewhere and refresh my guitar playing skills (haven't played in many years). are you only going around the south west? i definitely want to stop and explore a bunch of abandoned places in california...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads