News & Blogs Beware Vegas Squatters

searover

Reaction score
“Some of these apartment complexes that we are contracted with have upwards of 150 vacant units on property,” Chief Jonathan Alvarez the CEO of Protective Force International said.

Alvarez’s private security team contracts with more than 300 apartment complexes in town to patrol and many are dealing with squatters taking over.
Wow, that's a lot of vacant property. How do squatters typically find and enter these places without issue?

Fuck cops

Reactions: MichelleA66

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Remember when everyone with a half decent head on their shoulders said "COVID is going to make homelessness explode?"

Welcome to the part where the state starts to pay attention to that. In the way the state usually does.

Metro though, is so damn overwhelmed in that city, it doesn't surprise me they'd allow a "secret police" to serve evictions/fuck squatters.

I don't know the adverse possession/squatting laws in Nevada, but they probably suck. I feel for the people there, but fuck, I would leave Clark County before I had to squat there. 120 degrees with no AC? Fuck that.

Reactions: MichelleA66

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads