Better then Gatorade(nuclear piss) for hangovers. | Squat the Planet

Better then Gatorade(nuclear piss) for hangovers.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Hydrate your body, the coconut gets cast out to sea, where it has all it needs,(they can survive for months out there) Then it sprouts on a beach and so starts the possess again(right around a century to mature) these guyz get lots of love from there folks. One coconut has; sodium(100mg), potassium(700mg), carb.(14g), sugars(13g), calcium(63mg), phosphorous(26mg), magnesium(37mg) ALL THAT IN JUST THE WATER (11oz). Yo, that's all i take on the road, if anything! Find um bottled at any GOOD market . Supper food baby!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
man i went in this lil mexican market yesterday and tried a bottle of coconut milk, had lil chunks of coconut floatin around in it....MMMMMMMMMMM soooo good...... gonna start drinkin that any chance i get......also tastes like it would be amazing mixed with rum on ice (haha i guess thats not a very original idea....but yeah)

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i would cut the coconuts top to make a hole, drink a little out of it and replace with black rum and a little pineapple juice stick a straw in and your done. coconut water is pretty good regular though, iguess.

Doc Road

Reaction score
man i went in this lil mexican market yesterday and tried a bottle of coconut milk, had lil chunks of coconut floatin around in it....MMMMMMMMMMM soooo good...... gonna start drinkin that any chance i get......also tastes like it would be amazing mixed with rum on ice (haha i guess thats not a very original idea....but yeah)
Sailor Jarry works best yo, just remember if you cant read it dont eat it. allot of the cheep stuff has way to much added sugar and other random stuff, its there to kill us all slowly. Be carefull, the SUN is still up;)

Reactions: Mustbenice

Doc Road

Reaction score
That bottle of rubbing alcohol you stole from cvs bro,whatever your poison, just don't toke without it.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
you just advertised "SAILOR JERRYS" works the best "yo", fuck are you talking about, but cvs rubbing alcohol is just the same? yeah. and what you cant smoke without a fuckin drink, fuck outta here. dont care about your rules or what you think is cool. yo. how do ya rate me now?

Doc Road

Reaction score
Fuck me... dude relax, just fucking around Bn a smart ass is just a way to pass the time. Do as you like brother, didnt mean to offend your delicate sensibility.

Doc Road

Reaction score
The point was the damm coco water anyways. that i swear by it hangover cure

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Doc Road

Reaction score
Fuck, you missed the bus, boat, plane, train, fucking caravan too... Point was COCO WATER, its deelishis and nutritious...

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmoaddict
D

Deleted member 5971

you just advertised "SAILOR JERRYS" works the best "yo", fuck are you talking about, but cvs rubbing alcohol is just the same? yeah. and what you cant smoke without a fuckin drink, fuck outta here. dont care about your rules or what you think is cool. yo. how do ya rate me now?
iv notcied u do really bad communication, every thread i see you in your being a jerk to someone for whatever reason, calm down man live alittle

Omightydarkone

Reaction score
You were probably a pirate in your past life😂😂😂

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads