Best State to Register | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Best State to Register

Robie

Reaction score
counter, chop your fucking arm off & hand half a fucking pinky finger for change..
How'd you get a half a pinky back?

I ditched Ca for Wa. As I undetstand it, each county determines the registration requirements. in Stevens county (north of Spokane) no proof of insurance, no safety check, no smog. Transfered my license with no questions asked. I used a friends address as a residence.
I recently bought a van and was able to pull my plates from the explorer.

Reactions: QU1DAM

QU1DAM

Reaction score
Maine and New Hampshire according to my google search https://www.valuepenguin.com/average-cost-of-insurance
California has low-income state government insurance.
Do not try to register a vehicle in CA. It’s the most expensive state. California is becoming a state for big business big money players only, they make everything cost so much that only the 1% ultra rich can afford all the expenses there... lots of locals and natives myself included are having to leave because the money interest in taking over...the pacific CA coast is set to become a huge Las Vegas strip, I’ve seen it happening over the years and now the cannabis regulations have set it in stone that they don’t even want people to heal in Ca without being ultra rich...

And if you have to get a SMOG certificate forget it, illegally $150-300 or legally $600-900....

We still don’t have license plates and as soon as we got out of soCal the cops have been leaving us alone... we try to stay moving and avoid homebumming

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads