been living it since before i knew about it

nonesuch

Reaction score
NOLA born and bred. Did the states proper when i was 19-20, finished school and set off for the world. First stop Taiwan. Ended up poppin over to SE Asia and fucked it til it was conquered. Australia next. Living on beaches, work a plenty, giant wasteland. Back into the backpack frenzy of SE Asia then after a very close call with the Bangkok police ended up catching a magic carpet to Cairo. Moved through the deserts up to Turkey where i taught English for a couple months then stormed into east europe as the winter was approaching. Checked off basically all of east europe (except the frozen three up top, estonia, latvia, lithuania.) Now im in Italy with the mission to get down to morocco where i have a job op waiting.

2 years straight, over 30 countries, 5 continents, been a hell of a run and it aint done yet

Pickles

Reaction score
Incredible. Plan on comin back to the states any time soon? What's your most common form of travel - plane, car, bus, hitching, boat, train... be interested to hear more about you adventures and shit. You should post some stuff on the Stories board if you get the chance. My name's Alyssa by the way. 19 years old, haven't traveled nearly as much as I want to. 11 countries, 3 continents (NA, Africa & Europe) and I'm just now starting on the US thing. I've only been back in the states 7 months now and I'm already itchin for some international trips. I'm sure you know the feeling. Well, welcome to the forum!

nonesuch

Reaction score
pickles im usually hitching, especially in western europe where a 3 hour train can cost 50 euro, but if its cheap enough and i happen to have some money ill take buses or trains, always local transport though. have had a few flights, but mostly overland.

Yea, i do have a million crazy adventure stories, and ill prob put some of the better ones up so keep a look out

i did post something recently about the occupations going on all over european universities, check it out

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads