Be Careful Where You Squat | Squat the Planet

Be Careful Where You Squat

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This morning while walking towards sh*tmart (Walmart) by my house, I heard gun shots. 4 minutes later I saw Milw. police SUVs racing to a major popular park.

Reading this news article should be heads up to be careful where you squat. There's more to this story we're not being told.

To me sounds like this person was one of those Preppers waiting for the zombie apocalypse, just me saying this. This person was on private property. Be careful where you squat and don't shoot off firearms! You need to be hidden well and out of sight!

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
For sure sounds like either a survivalist goof or a tweaker. Tried to build a stash, acted a fool and lost the entire thing. Not a bad response time either.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For sure sounds like either a survivalist goof or a tweaker. Tried to build a stash, acted a fool and lost the entire thing. Not a bad response time either.
You may be right on the tweaker, there are some homeless people who camp around that park.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, seems like it would be hard to safely hide firearms for any length of time in Milwaukee!
Yes it is! He was in court this morning. He was one of those so called if you want to say, a Survivalist. The guy did have mental issues. The area was cleaned up and bunker taken apart. I walked over there, the area was taped off with No Trespassing signs.

Reactions: Gulysses3

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Read this from someone who knew him for a few years:

Is he as nutty as portrayed or as normal as a lot of people who embrace a similar lifestyle such as StP'ers?

As far as his 'scary' mugshot goes, I have many mugshots taken of me;, I look dour, sour in such shots. They are taken after spending a night or two in the common holding cell with hardly any sleep.

I doubt if you would look frisky.

Now let's hear the comments.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads