Be careful out there - armed civilian road blocks in oregon | Squat the Planet

Be careful out there - armed civilian road blocks in oregon

Dameon

Reaction score
I've heard multiple reports of this going on in different areas in Oregon, fueled by suggestions from local law enforcement that protesters are the source of the wildfires, running around lighting things on fire.

Law enforcement officials have also been briefing locals on how to get away with murder:

If you encounter one of these armed checkpoints, turn and drive the other way, if at all possible.

• Epic
Reactions: Coywolf

perapeteticSolitude

Reaction score
I grew up in Southern California, and evacuated neighborhoods during fire season were a free for all. If there were armed militias around that shit wouldn’t have flown at all, just saying. I’m in my 30s now and don’t fuck with felonious shit like I did when I was a teenager. If these folks are just protecting their own shit I don’t see a problem really.

Dameon

Reaction score
I grew up in Southern California, and evacuated neighborhoods during fire season were a free for all. If there were armed militias around that shit wouldn’t have flown at all, just saying. I’m in my 30s now and don’t fuck with felonious shit like I did when I was a teenager. If these folks are just protecting their own shit I don’t see a problem really.
They weren't just protecting their own shit, they were setting up roadblocks looking for people they don't think belong there, specifically "antifa", with cops giving them instructions on how to get away with murder of unarmed people.

And armed people hanging out in fire evacuation zones looking for looters is a guaranteed recipe for deaths.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads