Website
www.howlattheloom.com
Anybody there next week?

[sorry about the cross-posting]

Mikey Kelly

Reaction score
Anybody there next week?

[sorry about the cross-posting]
yeah me (mikey) and my friend amanda. shes from new york, im from ireland, weve been hitching from berlin, so were gonna be in barcelona tomoro, think were staying there for a good while, then headed to morocco and back upto barcelona for the summer again, maybe sell art/postcards and some shit. so were gona be there on monday or tuesday if you wana hang cus we knw the city really well.
Anybody there next week?

[sorry about the cross-posting][/

bicycle

Reaction score
I wish I was too..
want to visit can masdeu but I dont think I will end up in barcelona for the next half year to1 year.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
In case you don't know about BCN, the squats are really well organized, you can check out the info usurpa (its available online) to find what social events are happening throughout the week, and where.
The Metro is usually easy to hop, and well structured to get you around the city. It is controlled sometimes, but I was there maybe 2 weeks ago, and heard from friends that it isn't being controlled nearly at all at the moment. There are security guards, wearing orange vests, and sometimes with dogs, but they will not control you at all, the controllers wear red vests or jackets, and can usually be easily avoided (sometimes they control at the station exit, but just act like a dumb tourist and say you threw your ticket away at the platform, or go to a different exit).

BobbinGoblin

Reaction score
Website
www.howlattheloom.com
yeah me (mikey) and my friend amanda. shes from new york, im from ireland, weve been hitching from berlin, so were gonna be in barcelona tomoro, think were staying there for a good while, then headed to morocco and back upto barcelona for the summer again, maybe sell art/postcards and some shit. so were gona be there on monday or tuesday if you wana hang cus we knw the city really well.

Fuck yes. I´m from Michigan, but I´m living in Galway, Ireland at the moment and my friend Amber is from Minneapolis, she´s visiting me now. We are in Barcelona today until Sunday. Where could we find you?

BobbinGoblin

Reaction score
Website
www.howlattheloom.com
In case you don't know about BCN, the squats are really well organized, you can check out the info usurpa (its available online) to find what social events are happening throughout the week, and where.
The Metro is usually easy to hop, and well structured to get you around the city. It is controlled sometimes, but I was there maybe 2 weeks ago, and heard from friends that it isn't being controlled nearly at all at the moment. There are security guards, wearing orange vests, and sometimes with dogs, but they will not control you at all, the controllers wear red vests or jackets, and can usually be easily avoided (sometimes they control at the station exit, but just act like a dumb tourist and say you threw your ticket away at the platform, or go to a different exit).

Thank you for the great info! I didn´t know....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads