Backpacking from las Vegas, nv to humboldt county, ca | Squat the Planet

Backpacking from las Vegas, nv to humboldt county, ca

Jps

Reaction score
I'm planning a backpacking trip from las Vegas, nv to humboldt county, ca. Can anyone, or has anyone ever made this trek? I'm trying to plan the straightest route, so there isn't alot of "twists&turns"

One route I have in mind is US-95 north to US-190 west, US-190 would take me through death valley. Then it connects with the US-395 north. That route maybe longer, it doesn't seem to have all the "twists&turns" could someone please direct me to available/detailed maps I need. Thnx! I'll post more about my trip later. JP

Cristian

Reaction score
try google maps, it might be a good source on the fastest way.
not being sarcastic or anything i mean it lol i would check google maps if it were my trip

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
Im hitching from Vegas up to Oregon.. Im going to just take the 15 over to california & get to the 5 and all the way up from there...

Or maybe the 101 just to go up the coast and through the redwood...

If you're backpacking Id take the pacific crest trail all the way up

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
couchin it on buffalo a block from sahara. im not too sure about going north though, i thought about trying to head up there for a clipping job but being my first time its a possible loss. east is the gameplan for now. what are you upto today?
I know where thats at.. yea Im gunna be flying a sign for trim work at Seattle hemp fest lol hopefully thatll get me work.. I have a couple years experience.. Its fairly easy to find work, just gotta know a few people and ask around most of the time.. nothing east for me. I got a couch to crash on in Eugene for awhile so thats my plan.. But today Ive been on craigslist looking for a sprint phone so I can activate it and have a phone for the road... Leaving wensday.. What about you, what are you up to man

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads