Back to the road and need advice | Squat the Planet

Back to the road and need advice

NappySackJack

Reaction score
Been a few years since I have traveled and it's time I start back again (full time) I have 2 weeks before me and my friend are kicked out of the apartment we rent. My friends going to his parents and I'm hiting the road. I decided to make a profile to ask if anything has changed on the road since 2016? My other question is I bought a backpack that's the only thing I needed. But I know if you have anything nice such as a backpack it's likely somebody will try or roll you. How can I make the thing look used?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Feetbeater

Reaction score
Been a few years since I have traveled and it's time I start back again (full time) I have 2 weeks before me and my friend are kicked out of the apartment we rent. My friends going to his parents and I'm hiting the road. I decided to make a profile to ask if anything has changed on the road since 2016? My other question is I bought a backpack that's the only thing I needed. But I know if you have anything nice such as a backpack it's likely somebody will try or roll you. How can I make the thing look used?

Use it.

It don't take long for shit to look dingy when you're traveling.
Rub some dirt on it. File the edges to fray them. Then leave it in the sun mayne to fade the color.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads