At last

Coral

Reaction score
Okay , so hi my name is Coral . (about 18 years old) I have been traveling for the past yearish but It's been too small scale , I have always had that passion and need to just , leave. I don't really plan on stopping (just long enought to get Some money and figure out where I want to go next) I am really interested in traveling WITH someone , but not in a way that stops me from meeting other people. All I want in life is to see as much as I can , meet as many people as I can, and experience as much as I can.

Kye

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Coral. I just joined a few days ago. Good luck finding someone to travel with!

I'll hopefully be off traveling in a few weeks, but everything is so uncertain in my life right now. Maybe we'll cross paths someday.

Reactions: autumn

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
When/where are you trying to go?

Coral

Reaction score
I feel like for my first long term destination is the west coast , I really like Oregon . And I have been to Washington (when I was much younger) and like I feel like any young adult has to go to California (just for cliché sake)

Reactions: eske silver

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
not a fucking thing cliche' about the west coast, beauty wise..
fucking among the 3 best places, & i think #1, that this goddamned continent has to offer.

Judas Iscariot

Reaction score
Ride uncle Pete.. Easiest shit ever.. Where are you traveling from? Here's basic maps for BNSF and up.. Westie shit..

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 239
  • usa-bnsf-railway.jpg
    usa-bnsf-railway.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 272

Judas Iscariot

Reaction score
I'm not far from you and were actually traveling south.. Were in new jersey about to be headed to Baltimore then north Carolina but we may swing through.. If you want to join us for Nola pm me..

Section 8

Reaction score
hey if your still in RVA Oct 3 come over to G5 to the PLF Pyro circius in the street, the Carnival Of Five Fires,,I'll be there with alot of other interesting people..look it up.it'll be great time for sure.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads