Asside from cannibalism what.... | Squat the Planet

Asside from cannibalism what....

• Thread starter Deleted member 20975
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20975

is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
Fighting to be 'normal' has been my plight throughout my 20s. Luckily I finally found a group of bike polo nerds that have welcomed me. Savedish long as I can stay away from the bottle AMD grow. Otherwise see ya on the dusty trails..

Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 20975

Thanks for the response. You were quicker than my forgotten follow up question. But it was relevant, cause the second question is, wont you always be that outcast but only have settled into the hole you dug, at best with company, or forever be a fraud for someone else like a dog, child, parent, aunt, etc?

D

Deleted member 14481

Pedophilia and hebephilia, to answer your question. I find of society is too accepting of people that rape adults, though.

RobHASboots

Reaction score
is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss
'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.

Reactions: Batsy

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I just keep seeing the word "cannibalism" and thinking to myself, there's nothing like a good hobo stew.
Anyone want to travel with me? ...
Sure would like to tryout this new cook set. :D
Hobo stew, made from 100% real organic hobo.

The societal point of no return for a cannibal probably came before they ate someone, I think. It's probably the point in coming into a fringe mentality or philosophy or religion or drugs or whatever where you start to say odd things often enough to where people warn one another "watch out for that person, they're weird". Cannibalism is far past the line, it's just something you do for fun once you're already a dumpster fire of a human being or trapped in an avalanche with someone who ate a lot of McRibs.

D

Deleted member 20975

Haha. Just realized my drunk ass typed ASSide. I shouldnt be allowed on the internet when im drunk. Exactly why i deleted Facebook a million years ago.

Batsy

Reaction score
'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.

I have no idea what this is but I love it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads