Asside from cannibalism what.... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20975
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Fighting to be 'normal' has been my plight throughout my 20s. Luckily I finally found a group of bike polo nerds that have welcomed me. Savedish long as I can stay away from the bottle AMD grow. Otherwise see ya on the dusty trails..

OP
D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
Thanks for the response. You were quicker than my forgotten follow up question. But it was relevant, cause the second question is, wont you always be that outcast but only have settled into the hole you dug, at best with company, or forever be a fraud for someone else like a dog, child, parent, aunt, etc?

OP
D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
We're all different but unless someone is a sociopath its comes down to validation and acceptance i guess

OP
D

Deleted member 14481

I deleted myself
Pedophilia and hebephilia, to answer your question. I find of society is too accepting of people that rape adults, though.

RobHASboots

Wayfarer
is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss
'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.

I just keep seeing the word "cannibalism" and thinking to myself, there's nothing like a good hobo stew.
Anyone want to travel with me? ...
Sure would like to tryout this new cook set. :D

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
I just keep seeing the word "cannibalism" and thinking to myself, there's nothing like a good hobo stew.
Anyone want to travel with me? ...
Sure would like to tryout this new cook set. :D
Hobo stew, made from 100% real organic hobo.

The societal point of no return for a cannibal probably came before they ate someone, I think. It's probably the point in coming into a fringe mentality or philosophy or religion or drugs or whatever where you start to say odd things often enough to where people warn one another "watch out for that person, they're weird". Cannibalism is far past the line, it's just something you do for fun once you're already a dumpster fire of a human being or trapped in an avalanche with someone who ate a lot of McRibs.

OP
D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
Haha. Just realized my drunk ass typed ASSide. I shouldnt be allowed on the internet when im drunk. Exactly why i deleted Facebook a million years ago.

'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.
I have no idea what this is but I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$75.75
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $75.75 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $75.75 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Always sucks to see good ppl/new friends get back on that ironhorse after getting to hangout/know, be safe friends an stay in touch! @Koala @scutellaria, maxy, Henry an well. Wish I was enroute South with y'all!
I hate my fucking back. A combination of bank bullshit and now a strained or sprained back had kept me held up in Pennsylvania. Have a place to stay, but I'm pissed at life trying to keep me off the road!
Fuck it, I'm getting a bottle
Wheat2020 wrote on Matt Derrick's profile.
I'mma cut to the chase: You don't call me what I consider to be a slur or insult, and I won't call you names.
You say I should love myself and have more self-confidence. You've got it all wrong. I love myself plenty, and I know for a fact that I am capable of doing incredible things, both good and evil.
You say fake it till you make it. I'm too honest for that. Instead I will have faith in myself, and act accordingly.
These new rules for the train riding forum are ridiculous. I've been on here for 5 ish years.
MFB wrote on Older Than Dirt's profile.
Just wanted to say you look waaay better in your new avatar pic. ;) You clean up nice!
Bent123 wrote on iamwhatiam's profile.
I read your story last month about working in Alaska. I got a job in Naknek this summer. Definitely can get how it felt like jail. I fear it's really going to feel that way with this virus. We can't go into town. I'm not very happy about that since it will limit my exploring. Yet I really need the opportunity right now. Anymore advice is much appreciated.
Anyone been to Thailand or know anything about Thailand? Going in September and have absolutely no plans yet, open to suggestions!
Cincy, somehow is full of kids last year or so, like it.
Last week i took some trains i ain't rode in a while. Sparks->elko->green river->cheyenne->denver->amarillo->belen

Members online

No members online now.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$75.75
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Lostinthacity