Asside from cannibalism what.... (1 Viewer)

Current Location
On the lamb
is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Fighting to be 'normal' has been my plight throughout my 20s. Luckily I finally found a group of bike polo nerds that have welcomed me. Savedish long as I can stay away from the bottle AMD grow. Otherwise see ya on the dusty trails..

OP
NotmybestNotmyworst
Current Location
On the lamb
Thanks for the response. You were quicker than my forgotten follow up question. But it was relevant, cause the second question is, wont you always be that outcast but only have settled into the hole you dug, at best with company, or forever be a fraud for someone else like a dog, child, parent, aunt, etc?

RobHASboots

Current Location
Des Moines, IA
is the point of no return for outcasting yourself from society? Ahhhh. You had my curiosity now you have my attention? Fighting to be "normal" seems like a fruitless effort. Thoughts? I have to piss
'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.

Current Location
Rubber on asphalt.
I just keep seeing the word "cannibalism" and thinking to myself, there's nothing like a good hobo stew.
Anyone want to travel with me? ...
Sure would like to tryout this new cook set. :D

blank

Current Location
Southern GA
I just keep seeing the word "cannibalism" and thinking to myself, there's nothing like a good hobo stew.
Anyone want to travel with me? ...
Sure would like to tryout this new cook set. :D
Hobo stew, made from 100% real organic hobo.

The societal point of no return for a cannibal probably came before they ate someone, I think. It's probably the point in coming into a fringe mentality or philosophy or religion or drugs or whatever where you start to say odd things often enough to where people warn one another "watch out for that person, they're weird". Cannibalism is far past the line, it's just something you do for fun once you're already a dumpster fire of a human being or trapped in an avalanche with someone who ate a lot of McRibs.

OP
NotmybestNotmyworst
Current Location
On the lamb
Haha. Just realized my drunk ass typed ASSide. I shouldnt be allowed on the internet when im drunk. Exactly why i deleted Facebook a million years ago.

Current Location
Bay Area, CA
'In the very depth of his being, not merely in word but in deed, he has broken every connection with the social order and with the whole educated world, with all the laws, appearances and generally accepted conventions and moralities of that world which he considers his ruthless foe. Should he continue to live in it, it will be solely for the purpose of destroying it the more surely.'
(Mass) Society is a strange machine. It ain't natural.
It's always been my belief that everyone has to piss at some point in their lifetime.
My research is ongoing and inconclusive, but it seems to be in relation to the amount of liquid we allow down our throat-holes.
I have no idea what this is but I love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dmac General Banter 3
trash diver Wilderness Survival 30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

100% off-grid for roughly 2 weeks? I'll try to pop in here and there if I get any trips to town. Safe travels y'all. And even if you're just sittin around talkin bout "yeah gonna hit the road in about 6 months maybe" y'all be safe doin that too alright. Armchairs be dangerous yo!
SlankyLanky wrote on EndTimesCommunityWorship's profile.
So we have a gallery section that you might consider looking at to post pictures to. It might be more convenient for other users if the newest profile posts wernt all imgur photos from you.
It’s very hot here. That’s all
TFW you're a trans girl hitching solo over a thousand miles through Western Colorado, Utah, Las-fucking-Vegas, and all the way down to California without a scratch or nary a creep to fight off only to get drugged in a gay bar that I've been to before during a pride night that's billed as a trans/nonbinary/gender-nonconforming/POC event in San Diego. Wowzers

(Don't worry, I was safe and taken care of that night, just taking a moment to appreciate the fucking irony)