Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonix

copied from original thread

Ashton will steal yer shit and try to give you dirty needles that he knows is infected with hep c. Hes ok to chill with sometimes but he flips out and gets aggro sometimes and DO NOT USE NEEDLES WITH HIM If you dont already have hep C He'll give it to ya and anything else hes picked up along the way w/o thnking about it. Hes a straight up liar. Currently in Houston Other towns Portland/NOLA/ATL
is this dude ashton part of the nola drunk punks?
last in NOLA 2008
is he a pirate dude? blond hair, blue eyes, raspy voice?
naw not the same guy he has a chin tatt and dark hair
I know who you're talken about Wild, he just goes by Ash as far as I know though.

What's the chin tat of?

Wrecked Liberty

Homeward Bound
Reaction score
Im really sorry to anyone i have pissed of and used needles with. Imsober now and dont use drugs or drink anymore. i have made a big adjustment in my life and trying to make amends to some of the peoplei have hurt. i really hope that those people can forgive me because i am living a clean life now and still feel horible or alienating peoplealong the way. but i will say that one thing i have neer done is steal anything rom anyone EVER. Im sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dude seems to be genuinely sorry for his previous actions and is even willing to fess up to it here, so personally i think that's satisfactory. i'm going to close this thread so all parties can move on.

Reactions: GhostWithTheMost
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads