Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonix

I deleted myself
copied from original thread

Ashton will steal yer shit and try to give you dirty needles that he knows is infected with hep c. Hes ok to chill with sometimes but he flips out and gets aggro sometimes and DO NOT USE NEEDLES WITH HIM If you dont already have hep C He'll give it to ya and anything else hes picked up along the way w/o thnking about it. Hes a straight up liar. Currently in Houston Other towns Portland/NOLA/ATL
is this dude ashton part of the nola drunk punks?
is he a pirate dude? blond hair, blue eyes, raspy voice?
naw not the same guy he has a chin tatt and dark hair
I know who you're talken about Wild, he just goes by Ash as far as I know though.
What's the chin tat of?

Wrecked Liberty

Homeward Bound
Threads
Current Location
Cumming, GA 30041
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Im really sorry to anyone i have pissed of and used needles with. Imsober now and dont use drugs or drink anymore. i have made a big adjustment in my life and trying to make amends to some of the peoplei have hurt. i really hope that those people can forgive me because i am living a clean life now and still feel horible or alienating peoplealong the way. but i will say that one thing i have neer done is steal anything rom anyone EVER. Im sorry.

Last edited:
Threads
Reactions
88% 0% 12%
Got any proof of said sobriety?

Threads
Reactions
88% 0% 12%
Well you tell us. Burden of proof bro.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
dude seems to be genuinely sorry for his previous actions and is even willing to fess up to it here, so personally i think that's satisfactory. i'm going to close this thread so all parties can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..
Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.
YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Steve bennett