Ashland, OR

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Anyone else have a blast in this town? Flying the Co-Op was great money, all the kids were awesome, hanging out in the plaza and under Creekside Bridge was hella times... me and my road dogs did Oregon for our first time this summer. We hitchhiked northwest on interstate 84 from southern Colorado and went through Wyoming and Idaho. We chilled in Baker City, Portland, Newport, Lincoln City, Albany, Grants Pass and finally Ashland, which has usurped the position on Eureka Springs, Arkansas for my favorite town. Anyone kicked it there or know any of the kids that do?

justo

Reaction score
Some friends and myself have thought about heading up that way next summer.

brking

Reaction score
was there a few years ago met some cool kids that i still keep in tough with today. some of my friends just moved there this year
and hobogestapo what were you rioting and when

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Yeah I had to watch my good homeboy Tricky be taken to jail. If I hadnt been so drunk I probly wouldve gotten assault on cop charges...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Before StP even existed and i was first starting to travel, i hitched from eugene to Ashland and such a blast that i spent two or three months there. Haven't been back there in years, would love to see if it's still cool or not.

Last edited:

bryanpaul

Reaction score
ashland is a good time..... got the best, chillest homebum folks around :) such a small town that that they get to know you there quick tho

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Yeah I have like 10 camping tickets there lol and I gotta go back in June haha. Oh well. Yeah the cops out there at some point wouldn't even fuck with me for drinking anymore one's like I see that beer in your pocket but I'm not even gonna fight you for it =D Same thing with my homekid Smiley a cop reaches for his 211 and he's like HEY! THATS MY BEER! and the fucking cop like walked away.

FuckYeah

Reaction score
hah! you and turtle passed out right on the big fucking box right at the entrance to lithia park. y'all were me and shadoe's biggest fans, buskin the pizza place. dancing and scaring the yuppies. miss you kids.

Reactions: Blackout Beetle

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Will! Hows it going fool?? Im gonna be in Ashland again asap kid. Remember we used to scare off that wingnut ass homebum wesley?

Reaction score
i don't know all of them but there are spots all over..once you get downtown/ skate park/ recycling center (free box food/ clothes worth seeking out) you'll see enough people to find out whats up- we're gonna still be here if you need a shower or anything please ask

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads