Are You Living An Alternative Lifestyle? Want Support?

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
ok how do i put this... I've got kids you see, and when 2 people are are kisses, or "sucking each others face off "in public no matter if its is two men, two ladies, or a hetro couple, that vanilla display of affection in public is ok for my kids to see. now if some person was say, crushing small living things, having sexual fun with an animal, bdsm games or dress up as a baby breast feeding and sitting in a shitty diaper in public where my kids could see, prepare for a hate crime to happen on you, by me.
my lady and i are pretty far from vanilla in our sex life, but i would not display those things in a public.
yah dude if thats what you do keep it to yourself, im a total wierdo but thats fucking gross. sorta like being a reverse baby raper. this is a site for train riders and squatters, and i dont know too many train riders that would take kindly to this sort of thing...

Reactions: steviemack

acrata4ever

Reaction score
what about topless fat guys with breasts on the beach man! theres no law against that shit man! some fat guy with huge headlights with long hair growing out his nipples thats gotta be confusing to infants. and could possibly scar them for life. WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY! fuck! shit! nobody ever thinks of the kids man (sigh)

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
/\hahahahaha/\

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Well, seeing as I can say that I live an alternative lifestyle (though I REALLY dislike using that term) I don't feel the need to talk about it or tell anyone of it unless its relevant to the conversation at hand. It's not that I'm ashamed, its just that its pretty much my business and no one has to know it. Personally I can't stand when people throw their life choices into my face expecting some sort of validation. Let me be me, and you can be you.

Reactions: 12xPUKEx12

Lord Strange

Reaction score
yah dude if thats what you do keep it to yourself, im a total wierdo but thats fucking gross. sorta like being a reverse baby raper. this is a site for train riders and squatters, and i dont know too many train riders that would take kindly to this sort of thing...

Wow. I didn;t imagine such massive negativity when Iopened this thread. I feel like I have to address some issues.

First, there is never a reason to be violent for stupid reasons that you don'rt like how a person acts or looks. Now, if they are a perv and trying to assault you, then that's a different story. I mean, you can make a good argument that if you didnlt deal with the said perv, they might have continued their assault. BUT..to argue that a person's lifestyle justifies an act of violence and aggression is both illegal, immoral and ignorant.

Second, I don't push my lifestyle on others. I respect the rule of law. In fact, considering the fact that the so called "normal" people flaunt their sexuality, I find all this concern quite absurd. If anyone needs to restrain themselves from day in and day out pushing their sexuality on others it's straights.

Third, while I appreciate your comments (which I do), this was NOT meant for tha haters, the willfully ignorant or for those who choose, quite frankly, to make sweeping statements and engage in stereotyping. I have always assumed that more liberally minded people were, in general, the most open minded and the most willing to avoid using stereotypes. I always assumed that they would know better then to make blanket statements and to attempt ad hominem attacks. I mean, these are the people who fought for equal rights for African-Americans, so it was natural for me to assume this.

Sadly, bigotry and stereotyping is alive and well in America. Lastly, I was wrong to believe that the all the people here were mature enough to handle this subject. So in the end, my bad. I didn't realize that some of the people here lacked the maturity, the integrity or the critical thinking skills necessary to discuss this issue.

Please forgive me for bringing it up. Now I know better and I won't make that mistake again.

dolittle

Reaction score
I've always been "out". Couldn't help but be, when I see something I want I'm not bashful about trying to get it. So the guys in my hood knew from an early age, if they didn't want their p*ckers used as pasafiers, Don't waggle them in front of me. Up till my early teens, I cought greiff over it, had a few fights that I always lost. But I had a weapon no one elts had... Mom. Folks were flat out terrafide of my Mom. In my early teens, I learnt how to "puff up". No matter how afraid U are inside when some one comes for U, get in their face & be Loud about it. This puts them in a slight state of shock, giving U time to get the hell out of dodge!
As for the adult baby... sounds kinda kinky to me. Lady knows, I've done some out there things on my time. Wearing a diaper would be kinda mild, but could be fun, too.

Reactions: Mankini

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
If anyone needs to restrain themselves from day in and day out pushing their sexuality on others it's straights.

im straight, do i walk around telling gays and other people they are going to hell for not being straight....NO. do i walk around man handling my boyfriend...NO. i do kiss and grab ass in public but not so open where everyone can see unless you were already looking at me. i dont really give a fuck what you do. so i dont say im pushing being straight on anyone. do what you want in the bed room but i dont want to see it in public. and unless im going to fuck you i dont need to know what goes on in your personal life.

dolittle

Reaction score
Hmmm... Seems I'm tardy for the party. I'd already posted that last one b4 my phn decided to show me ALL the text. Think I will exit stage left. But b4 I go, I got to make this one little statement... I didn't know this was a forum for train hoppers & squatters only. Judging from the list in the forum section, I thought it was for everyone who doesn't fit in the "box". Once again, I thought I'd found my place, just to learn I don't fit hear either.

K

katbastard

this forum is not for train riders or squatters only, we have lots of arm chair know it all too. and some freaks it seems. so kick back and stay awhile, ignore the ass holes and you will fit here just fine

acrata4ever

Reaction score
call me a pig but im really upset martin air no longer flies to the usa. it was really retro all female stewardesses in 50s type uniforms and pilbox hats all under 30 and not fat. then id get to the usa and old hags and gay fat bald male stewardesses mad at the world dressed like mailmen and treating you like shit. turkish air is coollots of hotties but klm is starting to look like the usa. i mean if im on vacation i want to be comfy with a nice view of everything. not some asshole who never smiles gives me the sour puss when i ask for something and is in my face gay. sue me i pine for a different era. if you hate your job quit it.

Reactions: Mankini
K

katbastard

call me a pig but im really upset martin air no longer flies to the usa. it was really retro all female stewardesses in 50s type uniforms and pilbox hats all under 30 and not fat. then id get to the usa and old hags and gay fat bald male stewardesses mad at the world dressed like mailmen and treating you like shit. turkish air is coollots of hotties but klm is starting to look like the usa. i mean if im on vacation i want to be comfy with a nice view of everything. not some asshole who never smiles gives me the sour puss when i ask for something and is in my face gay. sue me i pine for a different era. if you hate your job quit it.
what the fuck are you talking about?

soledad

Reaction score
Website
www.jrdnrhtjrdnrh.net
i would like support. to know how to not make my son grow up to ...not grow up.
reminds me of something i've been thinking about though. i don't get dudes who are really into tits. seeing a baby suckon'em made me realize breasts are not that "sexual" or don't have to be. i mean whatever ya ya.
something strange in the US about dudes running around shouting "tits!" and drinking cow's milk though.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
i would like support. to know how to not make my son grow up to ...not grow up.
reminds me of something i've been thinking about though. i don't get dudes who are really into tits. seeing a baby suckon'em made me realize breasts are not that "sexual" or don't have to be. i mean whatever ya ya.
something strange in the US about dudes running around shouting "tits!" and drinking cow's milk though.

i agree i like asbestos

E

Earth

Lets see......

Three really really really bad relationships over say 17 years,
with the last one being the icing on the fucking cake.

Somebody on this thread earlier here mentioned being asexual.
I like that, as in retrospect I can now see that I was ALWAYS happiest when alone

I also realize / learned that it was up to me to correct any problems I was having,
and in a way,
that's where my last relationship actually paid off because I learned to never trust,
depend on
or
even love anyone ever again.....

Today, I have no headaches, worries, or stress, games,etc.......
I am truly free.............

( - and besides, if I ever want it - I can always pay :) )

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads