Anyone ride motorcycles?

Stormborn

Reaction score
I need to get my bike into the shop actually. Gas is supposed to go something crazy this year. Where you planning on going?
Its already out of control. It cost me $18 to fill up this am. Im headed out west. A freind told me you can make 8-10k in a few weeks during potato season out in Idaho. She lives on. A horse farm out there, offered me a place to crash, and said she can get me work. My step brother has a bison ranching ND which he can set me up with some short term income. I have freinds in WA, OR, and TX which I'd like to swing by at some point in the next 12 months. Im pretty opened to all possibilities. The world looks to be going to shit, and I'd like to get some miles on my bike before it all catches fire.

Hudson

Reaction score
Yeah I'm settled down unfortunately in California of all places. Went from trucking back to office work after a shoulder injury. Really need to get that bike going. Ugh. But yes the world is going to help real fast. I have a feeling it's about to get a whole lot worse. Stay safe. I'm stocking up on bullets and survival supplies. Heading East if things get worse.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads