anyone passing through kc?

mj27

Reaction score
new to this site, but i like to squat and like the planet so i guess its suiting. came to kc for holidays and not digging it all that much anymore anyone passing through i'd love a road dog. only direction in mind is south gotta small pup who travels with me. hitching by myself as a female always gives me a bad taste in my mouth. but what needs to be done will be done. anyway hows everyone doing this fine bitter cold (in the midwest) evening?

absurdtoast

Reaction score
Hey! got the first snow of the new year up here in little Rhode Island...reminds me why I hate winter. Anyway, welcome...hope ya find someone to go with, and you got a neato hat.

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
hey madi, im out and about but not going anywhere near kc anytime soon. good luck though, plenty of info to be found on the site with rides and all.

mj27

Reaction score
hell yea thanks. and is that jenkins? anyways yea did really love that hat unfortunately it burned up.long story short gasoline kills bugs but tends to catch ones head on fire the next day and take their hat as a casualty.

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
welcome sister!in pa myself...have you checked out lawrence,ks yet?plenty of kids pass thru,lots of art and music and freaks,free food,and such good things...be safe out there!

mj27

Reaction score
heads good. still intact, at least i think so. and yours? and lawrence, i have been there but it hadnt really crossed my mind to get out that way so i will check it out. and dean moriarty i like your quote what is it from?

Reactions: deanmoriarty

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
yeah my heads still attached, for the most part. deans right, lawrence is usually got kids rolling through

Agh, I missed u by two weeks, u coulda came to Ocala with me n my roaddawg (sickofdodge). Were gonna chill in Memphis for a few, u should meet us there.

is it the 55 that goes south outta memphis? if you go south on I-whatever you can see a exit called church st, theres a coors distributor there, dumpster beer hell yeah

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
heads good. still intact, at least i think so. and yours? and lawrence, i have been there but it hadnt really crossed my mind to get out that way so i will check it out. and dean moriarty i like your quote what is it from?
crimethinc.,"fighting for our lives"....

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
hmmm i'll be thru in a few weeks if ure still around. cool place to hang is under the 2 RR underpasses, under N Chouteau Trfy
S of Front St. One overpass over each railyard. Tags keep getting painted over but get put up quite fast indeed. Check them out. Also Charlie Parker's grave is
up on Blue Ridge.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads