Anyone in Phoenix AZ?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
&ypu know.. TJ's photo..? i'd swear i've seen it before..
kinda makes me want to puke, since it reminds me of a really bad NYC binge...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
what really interests me is at what energy state does the schwarzschild radius for a single photon equal the plank length?

Haha almost missed that... yes very interesting... because at plank we break down the capability to measure with any accuracy information transfered to our MACRO experience...

So what happens there... a breakthrough to another Scale... Magnitude of existence... sigh. "

energy transfer is actually quantized

Yea it is according to our measurements. Those are mechanics dependent on our intellect creating instruments within the limitations of our physical universe.... actually... I don't see a difference between "Perceived" "Quantities"... and seamless energy flow that is interrupted at two poles.

the thing is that there are some very cool, very rational & very solid inventions that can be made..

YEa once again when you create quanta that naturally leads to the development of structures such as logic gates.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Basically what I am saying is ...

Fucking Measurement Equals Intelligence... at least how WE experience it.

creature

Banned
interesting... kinda like.. you can't build to begin with, without being able to build more (?)

creature

Banned
i like to look at it as 'change equals perception'..

too much value placed on the cognitive crap..

creature

Banned
need to crash.. g'night, Father of the Valkyries..

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
YEa...rough cuts, jerky and whiskey...

@TJisme over all ... sorry for hijacking your thread.

Hope alls well that ends well. Peace.

And Creature... you ... salty crust grown ... ... ..

Talk to you soon.

K

Kim Chee

Alright @creature and @Odin, this is @TJisme's thread.

If you want to discuss quantum physics, the mysteries of life or other things not related to what the OP is trying to discuss, kindly do it elsewhere.

creature

Banned
normally wouldn't hack a thread, but..
do you think there's any chance she's not scamming?

i mean.. this is a hell of a place to post a nightclub pic & apparently ask for money..

but if she's really strung out.. post, sis, & detail..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Alright @creature and @Odin, this is @TJisme's thread.

If you want to discuss quantum physics, the mysteries of life or other things not related to what the OP is trying to discuss, kindly do it elsewhere.

ha, yeah, holy crap guys, way to derail a thread. let's get back on topic here.

@TJisme i'm not sure if he's close enough to help, but @stukovthetuna was in Tuscon last I heard, and heading west to Slab City. Maybe you could hook up with him and head out there? It's a good spot to chill for a while.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads