anyone ever eaten alot of lsd?

scatwomb

Reaction score
I don't think you can generally say if LSD is "good or bad" for you. I think, for sure, it changes your perspective, but, that change in perspective be good, bad, or valueless.

For me, I only used LSD and mescaline a handful of times. I have had both amazing and horrifying experiences on both. My response after my experiences, rather than the experiences themselves, led to the most insight.

For instance, I used mescaline, felt really anxious and, when it was over, I never wanted to feel that level of anxiety again. This desire pushed me into only taking meditation courses in college for a semester, meditating 3+ hours a day, and almost influenced me to become a Buddhist monk in Japan. I haven't used drugs since and have no interest in doing so.

In retrospect, my psychedelic experiences were positive overall. In order to achieve that, however, I had to go through a lot of suffering.

So yeah, we're all wired differently, have had different life experiences, are pre-disposed to a variety of mental illnesses/states - all of these things can impact a psychedelic experience, for better or worse. In other words, the answer to your question is dependent on the person, their stage in life, their immediate context, their plans for the futures, their family history, etc. etc. etc.

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yep fuck people that sell cheap rc's as L.... That being said I've taken large doses before. Tipping into high teen numbers quite a few times. Haves dosed high doses and chewed on used up vials on several occasions as well. Melting into rugs can be a fun habit but got old quick. Well like 5 years or so. I got into the burnout stage where the magik is gone.

If anything I'd say large frequent doses will lead to not wanting anymore of the liquid. All my friends and brother who hung in that time period of my life don't dose anymore.

And with that take 15 hits and get back with us. Should be a good read. Also I think candy flipping was some of the craziest shit ever.

I agree man. I did this RC called "Methoxetamine" last year during the summer time and went through pure terror. I had never done a dissociative before either and I assumed it would be similar to the psychedelic experience. It slightly was but I was in for a big fuckin' surprise. RCs are stupid and dangerous. I never experimented outside the realm of psychedelics and Molly and I still to this day don't know what the hell I was thinking, most likely just boredom and having the vial of it sitting next to us I figured eh fuck it. I am lucky to be alive though.

cport420

Reaction score
I agree man. I did this RC called "Methoxetamine" last year during the summer time and went through pure terror. I had never done a dissociative before either and I assumed it would be similar to the psychedelic experience. It slightly was but I was in for a big fuckin' surprise. RCs are stupid and dangerous. I never experimented outside the realm of psychedelics and Molly and I still to this day don't know what the hell I was thinking, most likely just boredom and having the vial of it sitting next to us I figured eh fuck it. I am lucky to be alive though.

Yeah I read into MXM alot with regards to the anxiety and depression studies going on with ketamine a while back. I've IM'ed K years ago but its never down here where I'm at now. Though I don't go looking for it or nothing so who knows really. But yeah there were a lot of reviews of people reporting about the samples coming out weren't of the best quality and purity was of question.

I'd say sadly though that there are 1000's and 1000's of stories where RC's didn't have the wanted effect or the user was unfamiliar with the drug or they got got with the ol okie doke. RC's are shit.

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I read into MXM alot with regards to the anxiety and depression studies going on with ketamine a while back. I've IM'ed K years ago but its never down here where I'm at now. Though I don't go looking for it or nothing so who knows really. But yeah there were a lot of reviews of people reporting about the samples coming out weren't of the best quality and purity was of question.

I'd say sadly though that there are 1000's and 1000's of stories where RC's didn't have the wanted effect or the user was unfamiliar with the drug or they got got with the ol okie doke. RC's are shit.

Yup!

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
shit i took a whole dropper one night and lost my mind.ended up blacking out after like 10 mins and then came to awareness at like 7 the next morning with intesnse visuals and life changing realisations about myself and then it finally calmed down they went away but still was high the rest of the day and i know that it def changed my mind. crazy shit. was even better to hear what happened after i blacked out from my friends hahah good times.

Reactions: todd

BurnReno

Reaction score
~YeS! I have been diagnosed with HPPD...which if you dont know what that is it's "'Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder"'///which basically means, in my case I have permanent visual distorsions when it comes to screens, books, walls, tiles and tree bark...ect...ect...It isnt that bad, and in fact I have adapted pretty well to it./This all happened after a one year stint of excessive(largest dose was 13 tabs) lsd, mushroom and RC use!!! Let me just say, alot of my drug days are behind me. The brain is a precious thing!///but what I can say is that I appreciate the open mindedness I received from my experience.
~cheers and love. Be safe man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads