anyone ever eaten alot of lsd?

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I did LSD almost every single weekend for 4 years back in Highschool. When I get really tiered sometimes the effects come out, but for the most part everything seams findjvfgndjvdfrjvjvg....kidding

Exctacy on the other hand was quite different. I feel like of all the drugs I've abused over the years, its fogged my brain the most and I don't even want to touch the stuff anymore.

That being said I love LSD, however the quality has gone down greatly over the years to the point I dont see why anyone would take it.

Reactions: thapoet

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
edited - thought I gave out too much info - let's just say I did my share (with a large group of people I hung with) in the late 70's/early 80's - some wild times then - but I wouldn't touch it now - I prefer more control over my body/mind (plus it always made my clothes feel icky on me for some reason, weird) and no lingering effects here - of course short term memory could be better ...

turnip

Reaction score
i'm here to agree with wizehop - i've done my fair share of what have yous, but i did an ungodly amount of ecstasy in my past & definitely think it fucked with my brain more than anything else. also never wanting to touch it again.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
of course short term memory could be better ...

I'm sure the weed has played a larger role in that, it has for me..assuming you have smoke copious amount in the past. Other than the odd puff I don't even tough that stuff anymore.

Personally I miss getting really fucked up. I have just found that with everything now I have passed the pleasure stage since I've over done it all...good times where had though for sure.

But sticking to the LSD thing, Some of my best memories growing up have involved doing acid with my buddies. I did most of my growing up in the country which gave us tones of space to roam freely.
If there was any drug Id advocate (providing it was of quality) it would be LSD.....Now shrooms on the other hand...

Reactions: thapoet

Ekstasis

Reaction score
I think even small amounts change you permanently.

Shrooms changed me more, but I did a decent amount of those ages ago.

Hippy-flipping one time at a camp rave I found a vial of breath freshener on the ground. I didn't know anything about acid at the time. I was all excited and showed my friend the liquid breath mints. Thankfully someone told me what it was.

I don't think I intended to drink the liquid mints from the ground but things are a little fuzzy from that day.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
only reason i ask is because i cant trip anymore, i mean the effect still hits me but im a fucking vegetable if i drop, seems some kinds of doses left me in a good way when i was through and some left me in not such a great state of mind(from that point on till i dropped again, ive done way too many drugs in my life and my body and mind just cant handle them anymore, im lucky im still alive. its just the L never left me like it had a permanent affect. wonder if obama "ll give me some shit/money for that.

Ekstasis

Reaction score
Lol. Funny shit. :b

I knew a guy who was diagnosed schizophrenic after acid and he got/gets SSI. He thought altoids and soda were different forms of drugs and the strength/purity level was determined by the package size, brand, and flavor.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I knew a guy who was diagnosed schizophrenic after acid

Man I've met a shit tone of crazy people over the years, even dated a few (ahhh goood times). Some did a fuck ton of drugs, some never touched the shit. I don't think any of that for the most part has to do with doing drugs, other than people who really abuse the fuck out of serious ones, and even then...

I remember back in the day I was in toastmasters, which was this public speaking club of sorts. We had this guy come in once and tell us how when he was a little kid they forced him to go to the dentist. He was scared shitless and didn't want them to drill his teeth, but of course they did anyways.
Now that incident fucked him up so much it apparently gave him multiple personality disorder. He even broke out in tears as hes going on about the whole fucking ordeal. I get he was scared. I fucking hate the dentist, like really fucking hate it...even if I had the funds I'd probably rather just get my teeth all busted out so I wouldn't have to deal with them...
That being said, despite me getting my teeth drilled as a kid I didn't develop schizophrenia, or multiple personality disorder...well okay maybe Wizehop, but other than him I'm fine.
People like to look for any kind of excuse as to why there fucked up other than there just fucked up. (I don't think anyone is fucked up but that's a whole other topic)

Obviously everything we do in life effects us in one way or another. Any experience we have, whether through drugs or just witnessing something crazy, effects our brains chemically. You don't need to take drugs to fuck your head up, And just because you take drugs doesn't mean you will fuck up your head.
At the end of the day we are just chemical beings governed by the chemicals that run through our body. Really its the reason we turn to Advil and not prayer when we have a bad headache from drinking too much wine, which I will have in the AM.
Some people are always fucking happy cause they got the right chemicals pumping around in there naturally, and others want to slit there wrists even when their around freight trains.....all through natural chemical productions in the brain.
Come to think of it my buddies mom killed herself by walking in front of a freight in our home town when we were is high school.
Anyhow I'm not saying LSD is necessarily good for you (been good to me though), but I am sayin out of them all it ain't so bad, and at the end of the day there is so much that could fuck you up anyhow.

only reason i ask is because i cant trip anymore, i mean the effect still hits me but im a fucking vegetable if i drop

Now this not getting high business I bet has more to do with what your getting. Problem with LSD is most of the time you don't know what your getting unless you get it from the source...and who the fuck is making LSD these days?

Come to think of it I miss that shit!!

Reactions: p4r4d0x and sucio

cport420

Reaction score
Yep fuck people that sell cheap rc's as L.... That being said I've taken large doses before. Tipping into high teen numbers quite a few times. Haves dosed high doses and chewed on used up vials on several occasions as well. Melting into rugs can be a fun habit but got old quick. Well like 5 years or so. I got into the burnout stage where the magik is gone.

If anything I'd say large frequent doses will lead to not wanting anymore of the liquid. All my friends and brother who hung in that time period of my life don't dose anymore.

And with that take 15 hits and get back with us. Should be a good read. Also I think candy flipping was some of the craziest shit ever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads