Anybody know Reuben (sp?) from PDX?

CasualZ

Reaction score
I lost this dude's email, but he was a cool guy and I just want to know if he's doing alright. His name is Reuben and he's usually drunk off his ass somewhere in the northwest or chilling on the max. He's maybe 5'8" or so, usually keeps his hair short, dark hair, no tats as far as I know. I know he's originally from WA, but I think he's solid homebumming PDX now. I would describe his gear, but he loses his shit all the time. He loves to tell bad jokes and will ask your name a thousand times, but he's a super nice dude.

I really miss the guy. Taught me everything I needed to know when I first started living on the street. Always down to chat, always down to help you score some eats or get some cash. He even bought me a flashlight and some dice and taught me how to play. When I left the area he had started smoking meth with this chick he was with and he was becoming harder to find so I'm worried about the guy. Any info would help. Sorry if I'm a little ranty about the guy, but he's like my fucking uncle.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) The name on search does not come up, I tried a couple facebook traveling/dirty kids groups and didn't come up with anything but you might want to search out some of their traveling/dirty kid groups though (use the facebook search terms of traveling or dirty kids or train for starters) - some are public groups but others are closed groups where you need to be added in by admin (instant or a few days by an admin) - perhaps someone there may know of your friend. :)

Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads