Anybody interested in fantasy fiction? | Squat the Planet

Anybody interested in fantasy fiction?

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
Hey everybody! When I'm not traveling I'm writing. I wrote a novella last year as a kickstarter incentive for "Dragonband," a growing series of high-fantasy anthologies and novels in the vein of "Forgotten Realms" and "Dragon Lance." It was released on Amazon a few days ago as an e-book, and I figured I'd pimp it here for my fellow nomads 😅 It's a swashbuckling adventure involving shapeshifters, death cults, human sacrifice, and, as the cover suggest, centaurs. I've been published in a few anthologies, podcasts, and videogames, but this is my first solo venture and I'm pretty proud of it :) It'd mean the world if some of my fellow vagabonds and troubadours could give me their thoughts on it! Thanks everyone :) :) :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PL4J6WJ/

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well, for a buck, I'll give it a go. The link looks like 'episode 3' based on the description though, which one should I start with?

• Love It
Reactions: Shit Beetle

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
@Matt Derrick I hope you like it! And there's no chronological order to the series. It's just the 3rd ebook/novella the company's produced, without any real connection to the others besides being set in the same universe. I don't know why they called it an "episode." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads