Any travel ideas?

Miette

Reaction score
I am going to be graduating from college next semester and I want to take at least a year off before I attend graduate school. I was wondering if anyone could share any travel plans or destinations (domestic or abroad) that have been successful. I would prefer, like many others, to travel cheaply or for free. Any ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
The west coast is pretty much the most traveler friendly part of america, although depending on what you're into there's plenty of shit all over the country to check out. I tend to avoid the midwest whenever possible, same goes for texas (except for austin) and nebraska (I fucking hate nebraska). South Dakota is one of my favorite states for scenery, sucks for hitching though. Normally I hit up the north east in the summer, california / oregon in the fall, then either arizona or new orleans for the colder months and starting in march I head out to florida and start working my way up the east coast. Big sur used to be my favorite place in the country, but it's kinda depressing to see it after the most recent fires.

spud

Reaction score
yea big sur was amaizing when i went plus great camping but if you end up in indy, wich would suck for you, kraken up there and i are getting a place till the end of the summer when we start traveling so just look one of us up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads