Any solo travelers in CA?

psyche

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been traveling on and off since April. I've been on foot for only about two months and I'm still adjusting from 'burb life. It was fun going at it alone and meeting people along the way, but now I'd love to share new experiences with another happy-go -lucky beginner. Let's enjoy our freedom and make some mistakes.​
Good luck and stay warm!​

Reactions: Bram
K

Kim Chee

Welcome aboard, nice bubble. I usually spend the winters homebumming on the central coast where the weather is nice and the crime rate is low. Anyway, there are some adventurous travelers who are starting out in your area. I'm sure you can meet with them and make all the mistakes you want:)

hobojudah

Reaction score
Hey I was supposed to leave Oregon yesterday but I am going to stay here until next weekend, then I am hitting the train from PDX down to Colton (outside of LA) and on to Arizona for a minute and then continuing to New Orleans. If you need someone to hit the road with with I'm your man. I have been traveling for the past three years and can show you the ins and outs of vagabonding. We can be in N.O for Mardi Gras if you would like to travel that far. Let me know, we can chat for awhile if you'd like and discuss possibilities. I have been trying to find a female to travel with for a while, (im not creeper status or anything I just tend to get a long better with women.) I have my pup Hennessy with me, if you'd like to chat heres my web info...

facebook.com/judahskinandbone
judahdeadpoet@gmail.com

I'm on FB more than STP but whichever is fine.
I also have a number you can text but if your interested I
will send it to you in a PM,

Welcome to STP and safe travels look foward to hearing from you soon.

Aurelius

Reaction score
I'm starting my next adventure soon with a buddy of mine. We're hitting up venice, so if you'd want to hang out I'll be there around the beginning of february

psyche

Reaction score
ahh I recently left the area near SD and I'm getting out of LA soon..I need a break from the roaches.
I failed to mention that I'm going the opposite direction of migration patterns :[
New Orleans is tempting though! Hobojudah, I'll email you my number so maybe we can meet up along the way in Arizona.
Take care all

Bram

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been traveling on and off since April. I've been on foot for only about two months and I'm still adjusting from 'burb life. It was fun going at it alone and meeting people along the way, but now I'd love to share new experiences with another happy-go -lucky beginner. Let's enjoy our freedom and make some mistakes.​
Hey everyone,
sounds like a plan. making mistakes is my middle name. i'm also going to leave on a solo trip, but in central america. if you have plans to go there, let me know

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads