Any and Every where

Zoegoddamn

Reaction score
I plan to dip from old Wilsuck, North Carolina the 7th. I love to gather everyone's opinion on where I should/shouldn't go. I've heard some towns are very anti-hitch hike and squat. Help a sista out man, it will be very appreciated.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yikes........ big question!...... might be good to start in asheville since yer in NC..pretty place, lots of travelin folk roll through, lots of "subcultural"(?) type folks there......boone nc way up in the mountains north of asheville is nice, lil college mountain town....i like knoxville and chattanooga tn, but you'll hear mixed reports of those places....i actually kinda liked tallahassee fl if you end up on 10.... i've had good times in the crappiest lil po-dunk towns and shitty times in the "hip" travelin kid mecca type places.....so yeah ya never know........ tennessee was not too freindly with hitchhiking if i remember right.....most places you cant walk on the highway but wont get bothered on the on ramps
check out www.digihitch.com ....hope i helped a little

Dmac

Reaction score
if you have not been there, try checking out Gatlinburg, TN. it is on hwy 441 across smoky mountain national park west of Asheville NC. and any girl can make bank busking in any town where there is a military post, just fyi. good luck and let us know how the trip goes.

Dmac

Reaction score
just tell any creepy guy that you have a std, aids or the talk of it should stop any guy in his tracks. good luck!

kristenveg

Reaction score
Lets book it to Cali. Where in Florida is a good place to stay for a bit? Annd hopefully being a gal on the road will make me some coin, although I'm kinda sketch about creeps tryna pick me up.
I'm not really sure of places to stay here, i kinda just couchsurf. But!! you should come meet up with me and I say we hitch to cali together. i got a man and dog there waitin on me, i just dont wana go alone

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads