Another one

scuzi

Reaction score
Hello transients!

I (shall apparently) go by scuzi here. Im from Massachusetts. 22 years old. Ive rubbertramped around a bit and worked on a couple farms. I found out about the traveling community / subculture through an interest in farming / work-exchange type travel, and also interest in psychedelics (WWOOFers and deadheads)

And, of course Im doing the thing that's fashionable lately: obsessing over trains. Some of my road dogs had good train stories that really sparked interest within me.I tried catching out of a big yard with a crew a couple of times and didnt succeed. Then, alone, I got a very brief gondola ride through the northern suburbs of Boston. It wasnt the most well-strategized journey, but I do intend to try again after buying a radio scanner.

Ive been working on a farm in VT for the last couple of months. I might try and stick out the whole season but my feet are starting to itch again. If anyones around the Boston area, or Barre VT, im up for some adventuring

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! You're sure to find somebody, plenty of people northeast looking to go west. It's like the gold rush, but instead of gold we are all looking for happiness. I'm no pro in anything, but always here for support. (Hope the itchy feet are for traveling and not athletes foot lol)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads