Another New One... B.C., Canada

Reaction score
Hey there. My name is Skylar, I'm seventeen years old, and from a small, repressed town in the Rocky Mountains/West Kootenay's of B.C., Canada.

I'm in my senior year of high school, and I'm planning to graduate a semester early and move down to Vancouver early next year. We'll see how that goes.

Let's see, sexuality-wise, I identify as queer. I'm a person who is attracted to people, regardless of gender or sex or society's labels or their own. I don't feel like pansexual is the right term for me though, so I just stick with queer.

I haven't done a heck of a lot of traveling myself, to be honest. The farthest East I've gone is Alberta, but last year I went on a road trip with my brother and his girlfriend - left Canada for the first time, and headed down through Washington, Oregon, and heading back up the coast. I've always had a deep passion inside me for nature and travel - wanderlust - but this roadtrip is really what started the fire. Made me realize how truly there is a whole world out there for me outside of my small town.

I'm not the best at introductions, so I'll let y'all figure out what I'm like from my presence at this forum. Glad to meet you all :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads