anna with a dog named sanity?

Kelly Duncan

Reaction score
just wondering if anyones ever came accross her xspesialy recently. she was awsome chick but not careful at all. we were together for a few months but i got arrested wen we were hopping out of colten, i had a warrent i did 14 months. kept up for awhile but i lost track of her wen i got out. I know she was hombuming it off and on in austin. spanish descent crazy as a loon. she was awsome just curious if shes still with us thanx

Kelly Duncan

Reaction score
just wondering if anyones ever came accross her xspesialy recently. she was awsome chick but not careful at all. we were together for a few months but i got arrested wen we were hopping out of colten, i had a warrent i did 14 months. kept up for awhile but i lost track of her wen i got out. I know she was hombuming it off and on in austin. spanish descent crazy as a loon. she was awsome just curious if shes still with us thanx. last seen around houston

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads