andybody in berlin 18 to 24 or dublin 24 to 30?

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
gonna be in berlin june 18 to around the 24 and then ill be in dublin june 24 to the 30 and i was wondering if anybody else is gonna be in those parts. just let me know.

cielo

Reaction score
i will be in berlin sometime after the 23rd. meeting a good friend there and perhaps u too! i fly into brussels on the 22nd and maybe need a day of rest and after that will head to berlin. not sure where after that.

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
i will be in berlin sometime after the 23rd. meeting a good friend there and perhaps u too! i fly into brussels on the 22nd and maybe need a day of rest and after that will head to berlin. not sure where after that.

hmmm well i believe that we will be hanging around the center at a plaza called anlexanderplatz i have purple hair haha so if you see purple hair just yell out isa pizza. maybe see ya round.

cielo

Reaction score
maybe i see u there. will be busking with my ukealale and my friend juggles and has a unicycle. i have really long blond dreads and dress like a tramp. no just kidding. i wear whatever. hahaha! maybe see u!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads