Anarchist Yacht Club

EastCoast315

Reaction score
Norman's Cay Island

Norman's cay! Madd abandoned buildings there, and not too many people living there permanently. You could easily get away with squatting the island for long periods of time. Only, you better have a boat or else its gonna be tough restocking your food. Some of those pictures in the link above are really exciting, suddenly I find Bahamas on my list of places to go!

foxtailV

Reaction score
well well well well well ..... this is almost the most perfect topic for what i intend to do , if your intreasted in sailing around the world then cheak out projects, this is where i put my petition for adventures to join me in conquaring the world, what would be greater than learning new loop holes in makin a living and basiclly going places that dont half expect, punks livin off there towns and walkin off with loot...haha this is so gitti. then a man might get a leg up and make a steak.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
damn download page is all fucked up, massive CSS failure. plus digging in theres only one seeder fuck that. this is similar to my plans its not all about stealing boats and questionable ways to gain funds its mostly about seeing places that we {me and my crew} could never hitch/hop/hike to otherwise. . . . got distracted by something. forgot what i was saying. post anyways.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks for the link! im downloading it to watch now!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads