Anarchist Yacht Club

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
i just finished watching the movie, not a bad movie, i mean its not edited very well, but the end of the movie i guess you figure out why. But kept me interested, basically a video diary, how they acquired the boat, and where they went and shit.

Id do it.

Mor

Reaction score
Not a bad idea, squatting in the Bahamas would be wicked.

Ah yes.. they even specifically mention an island that has multiple abandoned buildings and a fresh water well on it! It was used for a big drug running cartel and then left empty after it was busted up.

Anyone want to go on an adventure this winter?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
UM.......well, It's kind of a WAY OF LIFE up here in BC.

Smallredbox

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yeah, I finished it last night. It was "okay" the history parts were pretty neat, and the water tornadoes were pretty badass, but I'd be scared as hell if that happened to me!

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
I think we all know the answer to that question. :arrgh:
Druggz? wow a thousand bux in drugs imagine.... plus im not really much for that pirate crap... ninjas the way to go... but the movie sounds very interesting ill watch it and repost

jonom

Reaction score
haven't watched it yet. but sailing around the carrib on a pos boat with some anarchist friends sounds fucking great.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
can anyone put this online somewhere where we don't have to use bitorrent? (aka mediafire or megaupload)?

neeko

Reaction score
i saw that about a year ago and i got in touch with a guy in jersey who sells junker boats on the cheap and talked him into selling one for 800 bucks. it is actually really easy to find boats that need some lovin' for dirt cheap with a quick search on them internets.

boucaneer

Reaction score
i would lend a hand with advice and stuff, on certain nights in the evening over a few beers at our table we have over 200 combined years experience of boating.

i am sitting in a boat club right now.

Vance V

Reaction score
Website
www.WindPath.com
Thanks for the information. I was looking for cheap boats. This is really helpful. I was thinking as why own a boat outright and pay for all the dock/mooring/maintenance costs yourself when i only use it for a few weeks a year.

Skaggy

Reaction score
Cool video, it must be crazy to be out there in the middle of the ocean at the will of the sea though, don't know if i could handle it haha. The most ive ever been out is 3 miles on a lobster boat, and never hit seas more then 4-5 feet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads