Anarchism in Providence, RI

BurnReno

Reaction score
Hey,
I just moved to a small town not more than 20 minutes from Providence RI. I am a Reno burner(burning man) and anarchist and would like to know if anyone knows of any open collectives that are active in the community in Providence? I really would like to get involved with activism of any kind and I am having a hard time finding anything online pertaining to this.
thanks.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
This is your only message on an account started last week, and you are asking for information on anarchists in a specific town.
So, why not post an introduction or something like that first?
Thanks.

scatwomb

Reaction score
This is your only message on an account started last week, and you are asking for information on anarchists in a specific town.
So, why not post an introduction or something like that first?
Thanks.

"Hello,

I am a police officer. Please tell me where the anarchists hide. Thank you!"

D

Deleted member 14481

Meanwhile in 2015...

Providence doesn't have much of an anarchist community, but there is a large punk community which is linked to a large squatting community. You would think that would go with anarchy, but it actually doesn't. It's just people living in a place for free but not with much of a political or spiritual agenda in mind.

Sleepy

Reaction score
There is definitely radical organizing going on in the rhode island area. If you want to know more you can message me and I can point you in a few directions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads