Amsterdam next month, Berlin in April!!!

TREAT23

Reaction score
Im goin to be in the Amsterdam from march 24th on. Hopping towards and to Berlin. Ill be heading east or into Prague after that. Iz there anyone that will be squatting/hitchin/hoppin next month that would like to meet up? Gimme a hollar! *TREAT*

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Ehh end of march is a bit late :) i have plane tickets to Manchester in mid march, but if my polish friend replies with a positive answer that he wants to move out from Amsterdam, i'll be hitchin to Amsterdam to pick him up and we'll just hitch to Manchester together. So if i'll still be or if i'll be in Amsterdam on that time i'll let ya know. Cheers :)

stove

Reaction score
Just from my experience, good luck hopping in Europe. Unless, y'know, you mean 'their' type of trainhopping (AKA not paying for a ticket).

Hitching is riddiculously easy compared to most places in the states, especially outta Amsterdam. I won't be there for a few months year, but you should have no trouble. It takes about 8 hours to get from A'dam to Berlin by Thumb.
Also, search around for info on Berlin and other international destinations.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads