AMAZING NYC Urben SWIMMNG hole ! ! ! !

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
come explore Manhattans coast line with me and my bird on JULY 20th, from 6pm to 3am ! ! ! !Ill be exploring some amazing urban swimming holes, some legan some not but all very safe and NOT dengerous, I.E> no undertow areas, research beforehand, im also basic life and rescue certified in freshwater ops ( much harder to swim than salt) with that said i recommend a flotation device and ID in a waterfroof bag in case the coast guard stops us.

options ...
Kayak rental
small paddle boat rental
foot exploration on coastal urban areas to find swimming holes ( some I already know of )
will be during INWARD tide, therefore the water will be very very low in artificial contaminates, swimming on low tide is NOT safe ftmp in NYC because of the polution still there ( most is deeper, like toward the mid bottom, 17 fett and deeper is where most the usually dangerous "chems" are if any present.

NYC is WAY cleaner then in 2005, and day/night from the coastline in the late 90s....

I intend to be one of the few people to re-explore swimming off of Manhattan "LEGALLY" or NOT its not that bad if you DO get fined.
I will NOT make ANYONE swim lol, its your chouce to go on the water when I get to a spot or to skip or go to the next.

if it looks clean, safe, and everything is in order ill go for 10 to 5 min dipps and well lso be getting NYC food along the way, drinks, and of course DANK...

HMU ! ! ! !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads