Alright y'all let's make this site a lil grime-ier again...

croc

Reaction score
What's ur preferred way to come down from crack?

I usually just smoke weed til I pass out but if there's xanax I'll take 1 mg. Don't like using booze bc it makes me feel like shit the next day whereas if I stop drinking shortly after I start smoking I feel fine the next day.

Anyway, happy travels.

Side note: I'm driving N from FL to Philly in a couple days (adjacent to i95) n I'll make a post about that offering rides tomorrow but just a heads up

roughdraft

Reaction score
relatable - when i used to do a lot of blow, it was always fundamental to smoke a couple of blunts to come down. i used to have a built in timer when to switch over, but of course it had a lot to do with the bag running out. blunts were already rolled and ready before i started on the powder. it was pretty much a package deal.

never tried xanax and i found mixing alcohol and coke didnt jive too well in my system.

ultimately i had to put all of it away because regardless of what i did, i felt really a lot like shit. total abstinence is, ironically, what I found works best for me.

croc

Reaction score

Forth

Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
Shit bro, never thought of it like that 🤔 should I shoot it?
I don't want any harm to come to you. Nothing wrong with asking how to come down I drink way too much just because it's legal doesn't make it any better than crack.

I just figured if this is going to be a proper grime thread I better say something that is disliked or poop.

MichelleA66

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
relatable - when i used to do a lot of blow, it was always fundamental to smoke a couple of blunts to come down. i used to have a built in timer when to switch over, but of course it had a lot to do with the bag running out. blunts were already rolled and ready before i started on the powder. it was pretty much a package deal.

never tried xanax and i found mixing alcohol and coke didnt jive too well in my system.

ultimately i had to put all of it away because regardless of what i did, i felt really a lot like shit. total abstinence is, ironically, what I found works best for me.

Yeah adding alcohol makes it worse for me. I find time away, if you can say no to that white bitch for half an hour, then just laying in bed works. Don't necessarily sleep but for some reason just resting works. Lately when I partake, listening to Old Western Radio shows podcasts helps me sleep. Weird I know.
My motto for coke is:

A little is too much and too much is not enough. 😔

And you're right abstinence is the way to go, because (refer to motto) 😉

• Thank you
Reactions: roughdraft

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

imaginarymax

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
any opiate is preferred offset but yeknow how dat goes...perhaps stare at the sky or ceiling for hours while the thoughts swimming around ur skull do hardcore parkour....maybe do some stretchin and doodlin

• Haha
Reactions: roughdraft

sevedemanos

Reaction score
not sure what you mean by that?
i mean that since 2012 the general vector of um, displacement, has been towards genuine people from interesting walks of life that have things to share off the record. people with the best of intentions. so many.

tldr; follow the rules. dont sound like you were raised with no food in the fridge

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads