Aloha world

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
ALoha everyone, i'm not sure how much or what to say i realy don't fancy technology much, but im here to meet new people.
I'm from oahu,hawaii im 20 years fairly new at the freedom and traveling lifestyle,i was living in my car and living at north shore hawaii and waikiki when my life completly changed i meet a great circle of friends and feel in love with traveling since i always have loved to travel, I love meeting new people, and becoming life lonmg friends, far-fetched? no im super down to earth, organic, and really chill , i would love to meet anyone and everyone. Right now i happen to be stuckk in the ole' shitty utah, im looking for a r0ad dogg to get the hell out of this overly conservative M&m state.. I'd Love to be rescued, so anyone from the westcoast who is fairly close to utah or even arizona, shit lets pak up and meet up. ANy furthURRR questions just ask me... much love

dysaster

Reaction score
Where in Utah are you? The South and East sides are amzing hiking spots. But still I guess I can understand wanting to get out. Anyways, welcome to StP, I'm Jeff. In the summer I might be that way, maybe I'll see ya.
Take care
-Jeff

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, i'd love to go to florida theres a big festi going on down there this summa, and i'd love to go..!!!! Currently Salt lake city and odgen-layton area... yeah thats exActly what im waiting for summa so i can go hiking and make post on this beautiful mountain thats really close to me..

Hawaii!!! YEs hawaii is the best place,, i was raised there and it is the best place to squat out at... YOu've been to hawaii niv0Ldog?? which island..

yes thanks mahalos to the welcomes :) =)

christianarchy

Reaction score
i'm going to kauai soon, stoked.
is camping on the beaches for real? or have you heard about putting a fishing pole in the water to make camping into "fishing?"
also, welcome.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
thanks much mahalos for the welcome.. KAUAIIII you are gunna love it there i swear its so beautiful thereand people are so friendly and welcoming.. .. Yeaa camping on the beaches is for realzz but yeahh the pigs can be major a-holes theyy always be kicking ppl out and ticketing ppl.. But you can highly do it,, dependly on where on the isle you makee post ,, just dont post anywhere thats near a military base there all over the island... Yea i was on oahu mostly so i camped out right by waikiki beach and north shore and it was the best experience of my life,, i def would recomennd that after seeing kauai you hit up oahuu.. just dont fck with the locals they can get kinda crazyy wen it comes to vistors aka "haoles" and you'll be fine.. :) when are you going to kauai??? i owuld loveee to go back homee..

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
ahhh you make me want to visit the islands....my moms from there and I was super close to being born there..sucks that I wasn't....maybe I'll get to see Hawaii someday soon...

you say oahus the best for squatting?

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
You should do it,, we should do it hahaa ... well oahu is really good to camp out at ,, there having a tsunami as we speak.. prayers be with them... well the best place would have to be maui and kauai its mad chill there ... but i'd say kauai and maui before oahu.. :)

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hawaii is good for squatting because of how many homeless people there are already. Its seriously like 25% Then the hawaii kids all stuck on an Island get a bit wild!

It rains everyday sure, but clears up right away, its warm all year round. They dont like you hunting the woods, but fishing can provide food, and if your sick, they must treat you in hawaii.

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
You should do it,, we should do it hahaa ... well oahu is really good to camp out at ,, there having a tsunami as we speak.. prayers be with them... well the best place would have to be maui and kauai its mad chill there ... but i'd say kauai and maui before oahu.. :)

dude, we totally should! I've got a ton of people planning to travel as a pack with me, if you check out the thread I posted in the ride board/meet up. You should join! and then we can make a group trip out there. :) haha

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
I will checkk it out i would love to have a rat pack with my travels, since i hate roadinn alone... I'm thinking of getting a one way ticket back home but then i will be stuckk there for 8 months which i don't care hawaii is home to me, al my friends and family is there.. so i'll always have someone to go, but i prefer teh beach anyday.. and i always have a promised job out there, i mean i hook you up with a job,, in north shore area ,, or leeward side.. :) If you like .. its the chillest job ever

jairid

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
your all over the place. i have a phone right now too. read my profile first tho and dont act like i am crazy for being aware. then maybe you can find a way to get through actually. its all bullshit finding ways to stay connected without some jealous f*ck always attempting to destroy. 602 488 5114. voicemail 415 573 2986

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
<3 CARLY,, we'll you can workk on a farm,, in kauai or maui,, i'lll have to talk to my friends to see what you can do with that.. Umm random job running in and through-out north shore, subway if you love sandwiches, its the chillest job ever, free food everyday you workk, No drug testing... =)

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
wooo!! fuck yeah, that sounds amazing...I already have experience working at a place like subway called pita pit....so that could be a potential help. You should pm me with some more details and we can set something up, for most likely june or july.... I'm serious about this...this sounds amazing, I just didn't want to set up residence in a place with no income, ya know?

ahhh, i'm really excited now!!! <333

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
I actually just reread one of your first posts also, what festival were you going to here in Florida, cuz you could come here, then we could leave together back to the islands from thereee! :D

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Umm there is so many festivals goin on down there this summer,, im not even sure i'd have to tryy to remember which one.. But yeah even if you went there and didnt have a residence you always have teh beach and once you get to knoe the lovals well there are all so sweet,, yeah always depends on which side of the isle your on,, i lived straight up in north shore and in the town of waikiki and there is tons of people out there who feed us, theres's the ymca and tons of out reach houses for ppl on the street... i'm trying to make my wayyy to the east coast for the summa there is so much going on there, but now im stuckk in utah :(

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads